Friday, October 5, 2007

What an Animal!!

I decided today to put the stuffed animals into the crib....for now. I need to get one of those net things to hang from the ceiling. Well, since I put the dolls in there, it made a nice solid bottom for the crib (we don't have the mattress yet). I went, took a shower, got dressed, did my hair... just fooled around for awhile and I got to thinking. I wonder where Gratch is...where could he be? I hadn't seen him for awhile. I thought, could he be in the baby room? He does love to just sit under the crib. Well, this is where I found him. I couldn't believe it! I almost didn't even distinguish him from the rest of the stuffed animals! I quick snapped a picture then gently took him out. He was very dissapointed. He thought I had made a bed just for him. He was wrong!
On another baby note...Cara got her first baby blanket! My Grandma Raboin made it for her and we love it! It actually matches the room perfectly. I can't wait to cuddle her up in it (Cara, not Grandma)!

3 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

That is too sweet! Funny Gratch! Hopefully he will catch on before Cara is in there too!

I LOVE your blanket!! Grandma is so wonderful! What a treasure!

Amy S. Trosen said...

That blanket really does match the room perfectly. Grandma loves babies.

Amy said...

What a funny kitty! I'm so excited that you have a Boppy. I always wondered how those things work. I've heard they're really cool! That blanket is so beautiful! Home-made blankets are sooo special!