Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Much Better

Well, this is post number two with no pictures, but I promise they'll come soon!! We have had a MUCH better week! The kids are doing much better. I think they just needed to adjust to the heat. It all of a sudden got super sticky and muggy and hot...it must have shocked the good behavoir out of them! We have now loaded up on fans and are doing better.
We are on day number 47 with Blake gone. Things have gone well so far. On one hand, I can't believe it's been over a month already....on the other hand, it's ONLY been a month!! It's very strange. Luckily we get to talk to him for a few minutes everyday. I think Cara thinks the phone's name is Daddy. It's pretty cute. Alex, of course, has no clue what the phone is, but that's okay. He'll get it!
Anyway, I just wanted to update you to let you know our really bad day was over and life is back to normal again!!!

4 comments:

Amy S. Trosen said...

I praise God for His many blessings as He cares for you in your husband's absence!

Vanessa said...

I agree with your mom!! YAY!!

Erin said...

does this deployment seem long compared to the other ones?

TERI, and THE BOYZ said...

You're doing a wonderful job! God is in control and Blake will be home before ya know it. I'm glad to hear your bad day is done and better ones are happening. These things come and go. We've all been there and we all feel for you!
Hang in there...life is good!
And Thank You so much posting all these pics! The joy it brings to watch my grandchildren grow and hearing how you're doing (the good and the bad) helps me get through my days.