Saturday, July 4, 2009

The 4th of July

Alex getting ready for the big show
The fireworks were beautiful!!






Cara and her big blue eyes
She absolutly LOVED the fireworks!
We had such a wonderful 4th of July. We spent the afternoon with friends, then headed over to base to watch the show. We got really nice seats and there weren't many people around us. We were close and thought that the kids would freak out at the loud booms (there were 6 kids between us). The kids had a total blast! It was super loud, but they loved it. Cara was just giddy. She kept pointing, then tapping me on the shoulder and pointing again to make sure I was looking. I have a video, but I am not sure my internet will let me upload it. I will totally try though!! We got home at about 11:30pm tonight. The kids went down with no problems.
Happy 4th of July to all!!!