Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Morning Nap

We totally fell asleep watching our movie this morning. Mother came in and took a picture of us. It's a rare occasion for Cara to fall asleep anywhere but her bed. I was just saying yesterday how Cara just doesn't fall asleep in wierd places like other kids....in the highchair, in the shopping cart, rarely in the carseat anymore, the stroller, nothing! I saw my friend at the commisary and her little boy was passed out in the cart. Maybe Cara just needs to be a little older. Maybe we are starting that phase now. Who knows. All I know is I woke up to Mother taking pictures of us :)

4 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

This is so cute!

Vanessa said...

How sweet. After Alex comes I think there will be more pictures like this.

Amy said...

You both look so cozy! I miss you! Hope to talk to you soon!

TERI, and THE BOYZ said...

Honey, Get those naps WHENEVER YOU CAN! YOU need'em the kids need'em, and sometimes they're too few and far between! SO take advantage.Don't pass up the opportunity! It keeps you sane.
And besides that, God says to get your rest!

Ohhh. . . . . Those were the days
Love Tmom