Friday, March 27, 2009

A day in the life of Cara

"Helping" Mimi do the dishes
"Sharing" her toys with Alex....Pops totally rescued him!

Cara loves to "share" her toys with Alex. She tosses her toys into the bassinet and waits for someone to come along and get them out for her. She is forever trying to pet Alex. She tried to get into the swing with him tonight. I think she is adjusting nicely, though. We have had a few outbursts when she wants to be held at the same time as someone is holding Alex, but not too many. I think I am in for a world of hurt when my mom leaves. She does so much aroung here!!
Oh, have I mentioned how fabulous my husband is? He apparently had to go to work the other morning and when he came back, he had my Dad with him! They totally had it planned for over a month that my Dad was going to fly out for the week. How fabulous is that?? Cara loves him to pieces. She is just at the perfect age for him. He coughs, she coughs. He sneezes, she's sneezes. He grunts, she grunts. He snores on the couch, she really tries hard to snore! It's just the cutest ever. I think that having my parents here has totally helped with her transition to Big Sister too. Well, that's it for today. More later!!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

She is so cute! I love that she tried to get inot the swing with him. Totally a story you will have to tell her when she is loder. My kids get a kick out of stories like that. We tell then around the dinner table and they crack up. I am glad that your Dad totally saved Alex. Cara was just trying to be a caring big sis.