Saturday, February 7, 2009

My Quilt

Okay, so I started this quilt, like, three years ago. I FINALLY finished it last week! I got so frustrated with the edging and then my sewing machine needle broke. When I finally got a new needle, I was just not motivated to get the thing done. I finally just bucked up and did it. I think it turned out nice for my first quilting experience ever!! I can tell you, though, I don't think I will be making a huge quilt again for awhile. If I do another one, it will be a small one...IF I do another one.

3 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! You picked amazing colors! It makes me want to begin the one I want for our bed! We had fun doing these quilts together!!! I wish you lived closer so we could do more projects together! I SO love you!

Our Home to Yours said...

So fun Becky! What is the square design called you chose? Very pretty!

Amy said...

That is so beautiful!!! Definitely worth all your hard work! Congratulations!