Thursday, February 26, 2009

More pics


So, the only thing I really need now for Cara's awsome room are her curtains and her tinkerbell rug. We are on night number two in the toddler bed. Last night was a loooooong night. She didn't get out of bed at all, however, she did wake up and cry every hour, sometimes twice in an hour. She is teething massivly, so that may have been the problem. I am really hoping that is just the case. I really don't think that it will take too long to get her toddler bed trained....hopefully by the time Alex gets here. As I get more rooms done in the house, I will post more pictures!

2 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

You did a great job with her room! It's so cute!

DNV said...

Her room is soooo cute! I love her bed! I hope she gets used to it soon. She has had alot of changes recently and she is about to have another one. I think she will handle all the changes beautifully because she is a Henry!