Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Cara!

My baby turns a year old today!
Mother made the wonderful cake :)
Cara wasn't really aware we were blowing out the candle.
She LOVED the cake!
The fabulous food...yum!
Her new baby.
Some new books...she, of course, loves them :)
Her new Tinkerbell chair!
Her new beautiful ballernia (thanks Jess!!!)

We had such a fabulous day! Cara had such a blast. She loved all of her new toys and books. Her walking is coming along so well! By the end of the day she could get up and walk without any help at all! And, the best thing (in my opinion), she totally calls me Momma now! I tell ya, it's been a big day. I can't believe I have a darling toddler. She is no longer a baby.
Her first moments of life...how long ago that was.

4 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

She is the CUTEST baby ever! I LOVE her birthday/Valentine's dress! Those pictures are perfect! Tell Cassy that she did a great job!

DNV said...

She is the most beautiful little 1 year old I have ever seen. Her darling curls make her look like a doll. She is so precious to us and it breaks our hearts not to be there for her birthday. It looks like she had a wonderful day! We miss you guys so much. Give her a hug and kiss form her Auntie Ness, Uncle Dave and her cousins!

DNV said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

She is just so adorable! I can't believe those curls! Looks like a super fun party! Wish we could have been there! Can't wait to see you!!!