Monday, February 23, 2009

36 1/2 Weeks

Well, today I had my 36 week appointment and Cara FINALLY had her 12 month well baby check up. I am measuring at 35 weeks and didn't gain any weight this last month. Alex's heartbeat was right where it should be and he is defenitly head down. I am really hoping that I don't have to wait until 41 weeks to deliver!
Cara is doing fabulous. She weighs 24 pounds and is 31 inches tall. She had to get 5 shots!! Besides of the technician not really doing a fantastic job, it went okay. It was sad, though!!!! I made the mistake of actually watching the needle go into her flesh. I almost had a few tears, but I was strong. Her poor little legs will be sore tomorrow, though. She is right on track with everything developmentally. Her next appointment is at either 15 or 18 months. It will be interesting to see where she is at then!

5 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

You look amazing!

LT said...

Gonna post any shots of the new place?

Bud

Amy said...

You look so great! Can't wait to hear the news that little Alex has arrived! Love you!

TERI, and THE BOYZ said...

What a happy Mom!

Let us know how Cara is doing with her aftermath of "the shots" poor little thing. It
s so painful to grow up!
Tell her Grammy loves her, kay?

DNV said...

I think you look so fabulous!!!Did she get out package yet?