Sunday, November 23, 2008

Hainging Out



Cara and I are just hanging out on this cold November morning. We are supposed to be getting a lot of snow over the next couple of days. Now, "lots of snow" here is not the same as in northern Minnesota, but it's still something! The germans don't always plow the roads right away...or at all. I am excited! We went grocery shopping this morning to make sure we have everything we need, just in case. We got a little bit of snow yesterday and it never melted. Woo hoo!! We didn't get this cold last year until February. I am so happy!!!

2 comments:

DNV said...

I love the top one..She is so stinking cute..Congrats Auntie Becky..Your nephew is adorable..He has a perfect little face. He reminds me of Cara.

Amy said...

Cara is just such a cutie! I love the pig tails!