Thursday, November 20, 2008

Back to Blogging




We have our computer back! Blake took it with him tdy last minute last week, so we were sadly without...Let me tell you, I went through major internet withdrawal! I thought I would die, but I didn't. Cara and I actually got a ton of stuff done around the house that needed to be caught up on.
Cara turned 9 months old last week. I can't believe how big she is getting. She is now "cruising" the furniture quite well. She can stand by herself for about 4 seconds too. She doesn't realize she's doing it yet. She will grab something off of the table with both hands and let go. It's totally cute. She then panics and falls. Her favorite movie is STILL Bee Movie. We had friends up this weekend, and we watched tons of movies....nothing held her interest at all. It's so strange.
Baby Alex seems to be doing great. I have defenitly "popped" out and look a little pregnant now. I can feel him kicking and moving all the time now, too. I seem to be completly exhausted all the time right now. I don't remember being this tired at this stage with Cara. I guess I didn't have her to run after, though.
We have our Christmas decorations up completly now. I am so happy! I just love Christmas. It's my absolute favorite time of year. I am completly done with the Christmas shopping and everything. Things are wrapped and under the tree, just tempting people to touch them!
We are anxiously awaiting the birth of the newest little Westlund. I had thought Jess would have him by Sunday, but I was wrong. I just can't wait to meet him!! I hope he comes today!!

1 comment:

DNV said...

I know..I also love christmas..My mom is buying me a fake tree for my birthday which is in January..But she said She will bring next week!I am only halfway done with my Christmas shopping..but I am close to being done because I know what I am getting..I pray for your sister everyday..I hope today will be the day too.