Saturday, November 8, 2008

Feeling Better


I think we are finally feeling better! She actually ate something today and it didn't come back up. I am so happy! She's even drinking her sippy of water too. It's fabulous. As for the pictures...she thinks they are best friends. I'm not sure what Gratch thinks, but he's never far away from her. He growls and whines whenever she even looks at him, but he won't go too far away from her. He bats at her and runs away, then a few minutes later, he's right back where he was. She loves it. She just knows he's hitting her in the head becuase he loves her. I'm sure thats it...

2 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

I am so glad she seems to be doing better! I LOVE the top picture! Sheer joy on Cara's face as Gratch bats at her! How fun to have a kitty!

DNV said...

Oh how cute..Cara and Gratch BFFs !