Monday, November 24, 2008

24 Weeks


We are almost 24 weeks along now. I had an appointment this past Friday and everything is looking fabulous! Alex is measuring right where he should be with a fantastic heartbeat. I am getting more and more excited to meet him, especially after my sister had her little boy. I am amazed at how quickly this pregnancy is going by. When I go in next month for my appointment, I will be in the third trimester. That is just crazy!! Alex is moving around ALL the time now and is getting quite strong. I can feel him on the outside of my belly now. I can't wait to meet him!

5 comments:

DNV said...

You are looking a little pregnant now. Little Matthew is very cute..What are you guys doing for Thanksgiving?

Amy said...

You are looking so great! I miss you!!!

Anonymous said...

YOUR ADORABLE!!!! Love the longer hair also ;) I'm not going shopping... the miltiary messed up Ryan's travel pay so were not getting that until mid Dec if were lucky!!!!!

Niij said...

You're so beautiful! Pregnancy looks good on you! ;)

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

You do look amazing! So pretty, so fantastic! But then I've always loved you!

I am getting so excited to meet your son...my son is amazing and I am glad they will have each other as amazing cousins!

I love you!