Monday, January 14, 2008

A Mid Month Picture


So, everyone wanted pictures every two weeks...this is almost two weeks after the last picture. She has actually gotten bigger since the beginning of the month! I know I gained 4 pounds from the 20th of December to the 8th of January...I'm hoping not to have gained that much again by the next appointment on the 25th. You can really tell the weight gain in my face! Oh well, it's worth it!!
I am so excited that my mother gets here on Friday. I can't wait to see her! I have so many plans for when she gets here. I have to take my christmas decorations down...Blake was so nice and said I could keep them up until she got here. Woo hoo! It's always sad when christmas ends, I never want to take the tree down. I got a few extra weeks this year. Yay!

7 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

I think you look really REALLY good! You aren't anywhere as big as some people get! Some people get really huge, you look very normal for 9 months pregnant!!!

I love you!

I LOVE the 2 week picture...I think you should do it again...in 2 weeks IF you make it!

Rebecca said...

I am sooo sure I will probably make it. I need to at least make it until Friday!!

Amy said...

You are looking so great! Really healthy and happy it seems like! It's so hard to wait for her to get here! But you know that for sure she'll be here in less than a month now! That is so awesome. How do the doctors work in Germany? Will they let you go one week past your due date, or two? I know here they will induce you after one week, which is what was supposed to happen with Isaac. Instead he started coming on his own the night before my induction. Liana was right on her due date... It is so hard to guess when they will come! At any rate, I am super excited and can't wait to hear!!! I think I missed your call too. Sad! Hopefully we can talk sooN! Love you!

Karen said...

You look terrific Becky!

DNV said...

you look sooo good!!

Anonymous said...

you look wonderful.... :) when r u all comming back to the states? we miss you both so much and can't wait to see you all again... have fun with your mom and enjoy your last few days being prego

Kayla said...

OOOHHH how exciting you look great!!! Hard to believe that last time we saw you it was barely visable. It feels like it was just a few weeks ago!