Friday, January 4, 2008

Gratch and Jordan

(They are both cuddled on one small pillow)
:)
So, my cat has a new best friend. I just can't get over the difference in Gratch with Jordan here. I forget that Gratch grew up with Tipsy, so the year here has been his first expierence without another animal around. He absolutly loves having Jordan here. I told Blake that if we end up moving on base, we might have to get Gratch a kitten. I couldn't believe it when Blake agreed with that! I feel bad, now, knowing how much Gratch has missed having a playmate. Kimberly is coming over today to pick Jordan up, so I will be dealing with one lonesome cat for the next week or two. He's kind of a whiner! I have no clue where he gets it from (yes, Dad, I know you think it's from me....). Hopefully it won't hit him too hard....

5 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

Awwww! Poor Gratch! I can't believe you are getting another kitten! You will be one BUSY woman! :)

I love you!

Amy S. Trosen said...

ohhhh, poor little, lonesome kitty. I know he is a whiner! Love, Mimi

Amy said...

Awww! Your kitty is so sweet. It would be fun for him to have a little friend. I'm anxious to hear what he thinks about the baby though. P.S. Lawrence says that your cat is a "moaner." I guess he's remembering riding in the car with Gratch. :)

Amy said...

I love the snow flakes! Too cute!

Kayla said...

Well remember 2 animals are better than one, you convinced nick of it! my email is kaygibbs@gmail.com