Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Baby Shower

What a wonderful day! My friend Kimberly threw me a fabulous baby shower. We got so many things from so many people all across the world. People are so generous and kind, it's rather wonderful! Here are a few shots from our day.

All in all, it was a great day. We were blessed with some great gifts that we really needed and wanted! Thank you everyone!

(I'm still hoping for the little one to make her appearance today...I have a few more hours to keep hoping!)

5 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

I am so glad that you had a nice shower! It looks like you had a lot of fun, and that you got a lot of nice gifts for little Cara!

You are looking really great!

Amy S. Trosen said...

Yup.. It was a good baby shower.

DNV said...

It looks like such a nice shower!! I am soo excited for you guys,...I can't wait to see little Cara..I hope she makes her appearance soon too!! How are you feeling? Are you able to sleep? Have you had any of that tea yet?? Have you tried caster oil...It really does work but it gives you the runs..which I hear are not so fun..so maybe you shouldn't try it..Maryjane and Amber did and they both went into labor(after being on the toilet for awhile)...so maybe you should wait till febuary ...just so I win the baby pool!!

Amy said...

It looks like so much fun! I officially lost the baby pool though. :( That's ok, now I am just excited to hear when she comes!!! We had Liana's birthday party yesterday. Wish you all could have been here, but hopefully we can see each other soon!!! I just can't wait to meet my new baby niece!!! Love you!

Joe & Sarah said...

I just wanted to let you know that I am will be praying for all of you in the next coming weeks. God has so richly blessed you with this new wonderful life. I pray that you have a quick and safe delivery and that precious little Cara is very healthy. You will be an excellent mother, Becky.
God Bless,