Thursday, January 3, 2008

3rd of the month



So we are at out 2nd to last 3rd of the month picture. I'm hoping that it could possibly be our last...but as the women in our family tend to go overdue...I'm thinking I'll have one more. We are 35 weeks along and feeling every bit of it! I was told tonight that I waddle. I can't believe I actually waddle! It's crazy. What's even crazier is that if the baby comes early, I could totally have her in, like, two weeks! I feel so unprepared. I am so thankful that my mother is coming. She is going to be such a life saver (possibly cherry flavored!). So, here's to hoping that Cara will make her appearance just a little early so that maybe we won't have a February 3rd picture.

:)

6 comments:

Amy S. Trosen said...

Your really look good. Hardly more than five or six months pregnant. I can hardly wait to get there. Mother

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

you DO look good! I am praying for a safe EVERYTHING and that you make it to the right date!

I am glad Mother gets to be there! A cherry lifesaver IS best!

I love you!

DNV said...

You look so cute...This the hardest most uncomfortable time but it is so wonderful as well...I am sure you feel her kicking all the time now and she doesn't have much room to roll or turn over now!! How are you feeling? How is your blood presure doing? I had a dream last night you had her her a couple weeks early and your water broke....Crazy I know but I can't stop thinking of you three!! I am sooo glad your mom is comming!! She will be such a great help to you!! We love and miss you guys so much!!The weather out here has been crazy!! It has snowed once..and these past few days have been nuts..Our trampoline flew over our house into the Borneman's yard..we were without power for 25 hours!! We all played games though..The winds up here were like a hurricane..they were 70++++ mph...we couldn't let the kids go outside since the rain gutters and shingles were flying off the house!! Anyway we have a a few more days of the rain and storms.....We miss you!!

Amy said...

You look so great Becky! We are so excited for you! Can't wait to hear the good news. Love you!

Unknown said...

Its amazing how time flies i feel like we just found out!!!.. Goodluck with everything we want lots of pictures!

The Ericksons said...

If I win the lottery, Amy and I will come visit you and baby in Deutschland.