Thursday, June 7, 2007

A New Week

Blake is in Spain this week, so it's been a kind of lonely week. Gratch and I are just hanging out watching all the movies I know Blake doesn't love...like Sound of Music, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and Star Wars.He is becoming more of a Star Wars fan since marrying me. This is always good. I've caught up on my talking to people, as it's been awhile. We were on day shift, which is 7am to 3pm. This is when everyone over in your neck of the woods is still sleeping. So, we've just switched to swing shifts (3pm-midnight) and I can call more often. It's nice. I'm almost done with my German class and I have to say, I really think it's going to help. I can now get a basic understanding of what they're saying on the radio and signs out in town. Well, I guess this is it...not too much of an update, but I really hadn't updated in awhile. That's it for now!

1 comment:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

I like your new look! I am still working my look out...a work in progress.

I love you! I am glad for your new schedule! I like talking with you!

I think I have my day care papers all finished and ready. What a project!

Well, talk to you later!