Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Rome

Blake has booked a trip to Rome for us, for our anniversary!! How exciting is that?!? He got all the confirmations in his email this afternoon. I will defenitly be posting about it and posting pictures as well. I just can't believe the oppurtunities we have while being over here. It's simply amazing. Needless to say, life is pretty good right now. Blake is on a really great schedule for the next few weeks. We get to spend a little more quality time together. He will be home for our anniversary, which is always nice, and he doesn't have to deploy anytime soon. This is just fabulous! I guess that's it for updates for us for now!

5 comments:

Amy S. Trosen said...

A Roman Holiday? You'd better review Audrey Hepburn's movie before you go:) Would Blake like his mother-in-law to accompany him on this trip? No? Well, maybe next time! I love you, Mother

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

Wow! Rome! You are so very lucky!

Hmmm...I wonder if they have Spanish outfits there??? Just kidding!!!!!!! :)

I can't WAIT to see your pictures!

I LOVE YOUUOUOUOUOUOUOU!

Amy said...

Wow! That is so awesome. You are going to have so much fun. I'm really looking forward to lots of pictures! How cool!!! Love you!

Our Home to Yours said...

WOW! Rome sounds so wonderful! What a great vacation! Enjoy yourselves! Take lots of pics and let us know all your exciting adventures.... I'm so jealous.. it sounds so great! ;) Have fun and congrats on your anniversary!

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

Ok, so we got the "package" and all I can say is GOOD JOB!

:)