Saturday, June 9, 2007

Apple pie and a hair cut




So a few weeks ago, I made my very first apple pie. It was a little crispy around the edges, but it tasted great!! I did almost everything from scratch. Not the dough...that was pillsbury, but everything else was totally homemade!!


My sister and I were talking about haircuts today, so I decided to trim my hair....that turned into a classic "let's cut it all off" moment and this is what it looks like now. It will grow out eventually and I can get a hair stylest to straighten it out, but I'm pleased with it for the moment! :)



5 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

What an awesome haircut!! I REALLY like it! (way better than mine!!! ) j/k

Your neck looks so slender!

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

You are SO much like Mother! the classic "cut it all off moment!"

I was laughing at you again as I re-read this blog!

I sure love you!

Amy said...

I love it!!!!! I especially like the last picture where we see a little bit of you in your mirror. You are so cute! I can't believe that you're able to do that to yourself. Mine would definitely not look like that if I decided to give it a little trim. I love the flip too.... I would totally eat that whole pie... Yum! I'm into multiple punctuation marks tonight..... Must be because I'm tired.... I'm going to bed......

Amy S. Trosen said...

WOW! Really cute haircut. The back is especially good. I love you. Mother

Karen said...

I can't believe that you cut it yourself! I tried that on myself once, and it was so crooked and horrible! I had a hard time explaining that the next time I went to the salon!

But you look absolutely gorgeous!