Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday to Cara!

Our pretty decorations

The birthday girl. She once again didn't really smile for any pictures.
Being told NOT to touch the cake

Blowing out her candles. She actually blew, too, just not enough to blow it out :)
Briana and Ashley
Alex just hanging out.
He didn't have a clue as to what was really going on!
She got a fabulous ballerina Snow White barbie. This is her new favorite baby that goes everywhere with us. She even puts her to sleep on her pillow with her own little blanket.
An awesome pink Barbie convertable!!
Her awesome new tricycle
Her wonderful dollhouse!
Everyone loved the dollhouse
Learning to ride the tricycle
We had to take the streamers off...Alex kept pulling them off and trying to eat them!

The next morning, her actual birthday
Playing with her new Little People bus. She loves it!She was sooooooo tired, she fell asleep sitting next to me while I was talking to my friend Anna. This has never happened before...ever!!

3 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

OHHH! She is sooo cute! I adore the sleeping picture on the bottom! She must have had a GREAT time! Her party looked like so much fun! I am glad it worked out! She probably had just as much fun staying home and enjoying the party there! Just think how tired she would have been if you would have kept the schedule you had!

Vanessa said...

I love the decorations!!! She looks like she had a great party!!! Also did you get our present yet? I think she love it!! Since she loves spite right now:)

TERI, and THE BOYZ said...

I really really really wish we could've been there. Looks like she and Alex enjoyed her party! The new falling asleep thing might mean she's getting ready for another growth spurt.........

(I guess I'll have to go buy some more cute little girlie clothes again....DARN!!!)