Thursday, February 25, 2010

Concentration and sadness

Utter concentration.
A little sad at his big sister :(
Why is it that Cara likes to slam the door on Alex's head? It's like she hit two years old and started acting "two years old". We have many many lessons to learn!! Thankfully, both kids are sleeping through the night again. Granted, they wake up between 5 and 6am, but that's okay. I can handle that. I am starting to be a grown up with my bed-time. No more staying up until 2am. It just doesn't work. It helps that Blake is on a day shift schedule for the next six weeks. I sleep much better when he is at home :)


2 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

Very cute!!! I like her profile!

Vanessa said...

They are so sweet! So proud you made the switch to actually sleeping like the rest of us:)