Friday, January 23, 2009

A new accomplishment








Now I will have to watch her every move around Gratch's chair....She has realized how to climb up into it. She needs help with turning around and sitting down, however. She is just so cute!! We have to start nighttime training...again!! She has been waking up in the middle of the night. Grrr...Our houseguests left this morning, so now I won't feel bad letting her just cry and scream in her crib.
We are on the countdown to when my mother gets here!!!!! I just can't wait!It will be so nice to see her. Well, we are off to make lunch! I hope everyone is having a fabulous day!


3 comments:

DNV said...

I see once she got in the chair she was thrilled with herself and had a celebratory moment with her bee movie DVD. SHe is ADORABLE!!! I just want to give her a smooch and a big hig.

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

What a cutie! It is so fun to watch her as she gets into Gratch's chair! Poor Gratch!

Amy said...

I love all the pictures, but that last one is just sooo triumphant! What a sweetie!