Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A few shots

Brianna
Ashley
Cara
Reading her book

We are having a fabulous visit with Cassie and her girls. Cara loves them all! She is having a blast with the girls around. Cassie has been helping me get Cara's room ready for Alex. Organizing and what not is sooooooo NOT my strong point in life! I have successfully (with Cassie's help, of course) gone through all of Cara's clothes, toys and other miscellaneous items and made her room a liveable area once again. We are finishing up tomorrow and I will take pictures of it. Next week I have my next baby appointment, then two weeks after that is Cara's birthday, then one month after that Alex gets here. It's all going so quickly!! It will be so wierd to have two little people here in the house......



2 comments:

DNV said...

The next few weeks are going to fly by! Make sure to take time to really pamper yourself. Try to get lots of sleep and relax as much as you can. Have fun with Cassie and the girls..I laughed at my blog because I wrote Grandma Duanne instead of Dianne. I crack myself up. I really need to start editing my posts before I post them.

Amy said...

Time is flying by! I'm glad you're having fun! Cassie sounds like a sweet friend! Can't wait to hear news about your appointment. Love you!