Sunday, January 4, 2009

Big Cheese

Look at my cheesy chunk! She is such a ham!!

After a VERY long night, we seem to be on track with naps and what not today. Cara is still not really eating anything but fruit, but that's okay. I think that by tomorrow, she should be on the upswing. I had to go buy actual tissue today. We've been using papertowels for the last few days. Now, I buy the soft VIVA paper towels, but that still isn't good enough for a nose! Our two noses are so greatful for the Puffs I got today!!

On side note...Blake dressed Cara this morning and commented on the fact that she has a ginormous head!! It made me laugh. It's, unfortunatly, a family trait on both sides of the family. I am interested to see what percentile her noggin is in when we go in for her 12 month check up next month. You can be sure I will blog about it!!

Reaching for some Cheerio's

3 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

What a cutie! I love her outfit!

Amy S. Trosen said...

I think she is practically perfect.

Amy said...

That is a super cute outfit!!!! Hope you're all not sniffly soon!