Thursday, July 26, 2007

Anne of Green Gables and Deviled Eggs

This afternoon is turning out to be a really wonderful one. I was having a bad day a couple of weeks ago and Blake, to make me feel better, ordered Anne of Green Gables on dvd from Best Buy. It just got here today, so I decided to watch it. It's just such a wonderful movie. I think a lot of the wonderfulness comes form the nostalgic (sp?) factor of it. This was a movie we were allowed to watch almost as many times as we wanted to growing up. I just love it so much. I think the hormones have defenitly helped out the loving of nostalgic things too! I made myself 3 deviled eggs to enjoy while I watch it. Really, can you think of a better way to spend an afternoon???

6 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

I LOVE that you blogged again!!!!! I wish I were there to watch the movie with you! I would steal 1 of your eggs! Yum!

definately

I love you...I should update my blog.

Amy S. Trosen said...

I just have never before heard of a deviled egg craving during pregnancy. I love you. Mother

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

So...how were the movie and the eggs?

How are you feeling today?

Amy said...

You're so funny Becky! I actually have never seen Anne of Green Gables before. I should rent that one. Glad to hear that you had a fabulous afternoon! Love you!

Our Home to Yours said...

Haha.. Becky you are the person I can most identify being pregnant with!!! I had some pretty odd cravings too.(oranges and tuna fish sandwiches mainly).. and I LOVE deviled eggs! I also LOVE Anne of Green Gables too... so fun! I LOVE reading your blog... it always makes me smile. Good luck on that new little baby of yours!

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

Ok, Amy??!!! You've NEVER watched Anne of Green Gables???!!! It's only one of the BEST movies EVER!

We will definately have to watch it when you are up!!!!!


Sooo, Becky, what did YOU do today?