Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Happy Easter!!







Happy Easter to all!
We had a wonderful Easter here in Germany. We got up and went to church with our friends, Jason and Kimberly, and then we went over to thier house for dinner. Church was fabulous. The pastor at the base chapel is fantastic. Blake and I have decided to go there permenantly. I made an Easter cake which turned out lovely. I was quite pleased with it. Kimberly made all the rest of the food, so I did desert. She wanted a bunny cake, and that's what she got! It tased pretty good too. Lots of frosting. We didn't get a picture of just Blake and I, but I'm hoping to get one taken at some point here. Now life is back to normal again, just living life day to day. Kimberly and I start a German class on the 16th. I'm pretty excited about that. It will be nice to understand the locals! Well, I guess that's it for now...

4 comments:

Amy said...

Your cake is beautiful! I'm glad that you guys had a good Easter and found a church that you like. Love you!

Karen said...

Hey Becky,

Happy Easter to you! You did a great job on the cake! I am so glad that you found a good church! Have fun learning German!

Auf Weidersehen!

Karen

Amy S. Trosen said...

Your father and I love the cake! You really have talent. It will be interesting to fins out what sort of things you learn in your German class. I am a little disappointed that I can't come visit as I had hoped. I love you! Mother

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

I TOLD you that the cake looked great! You are an amazing person! I love you!

I am excited for you to learn German! You will have to make a list of words for my Sunday School class for when you come next! Although, I may have a different class by then. Oh well! They are all 3rd graders, they excite easily! :)

How is your quilt coming? My 9 strips are sewn together, I just need to sew those together now to complete the top. I am currently helping Valerie complete her strips. We have 6 rows of the 9 left. They are looking bright and colorful! I am excited to see them done, and how they look in the girls' rooms. I will take a picture when they are done...

LOVE YOU!