Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Guten Tag!

Ich lerne Deutsch.
(Ish leerna Doych)
I am learning German.
-
-
Wie heissen Sie, bitte?
(Vee HIGHsenzee bitta)
What is your name, please?
-
-
Ich bin Rebecca.
(Ish ben Rebecca)
I am called Rebecca.
-
-
Wie geht es Ihnen?
(Vee-GATE-ess ee-nen)
How are you doing?
-
-
Danke, gut. Und Ihnen?
(Danka, goot. ooond ee-nen)
I am good, thanks and you?
-
-
Wieviel ist sieben plus zwanzig?
(VEEfeel ist zeeben ploose svansig)
How much is 7 + 20?
-
-
Sieben plus zwanzig ist sieben und zwanzig.
(Zeeben ploose svansig is zeeben ooond svansig)
7+20 equals 27.
-
-
Here endeth the lesson for today.
:)

6 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

I really like your lesson!!! You are so smart!!

Who is the biby cletus person? That is scary...

I love you!

Amy S. Trosen said...

German. A beautiful language, don't you think? I love you, Mother

Our Home to Yours said...

Becky,
you are amazing to learn German.
My dad learned German in HS, and mom made us listen to old records of his when we were 10, trying to get us to learn. It was WAY too complicated.
I stuck with Spanish.
Great job though! Keep going at it! Its fun to see the pronunciation! :)

Amy said...

Hey Becky! Your German looks fun. How is your class going? Seems like you are learning lots. I admire your dedication. We miss you!!!! Love you!

Unknown said...

Mich informieren, wann du begreifen lesen kannst dieser Satz.

Amy S. Trosen said...

Huh?