Tuesday, April 17, 2007

April 17th...Happy Birthday to Us!!




I have had the extreme pleasure of sharing my birthday, my entire life, withmy wonderful sister, Jessica. This year, we turn 26 and 30. It was a little strange this year. My birthday started 7 hours earlier than hers did. What a strange feeling to have my own birthday for a few hours. I was telling Blake that it just didn't feel normal. It never feels normal unless someone else is celebrating with me. I have been so blessed to have Jess as my sister. She's the person I can go to when I have the greatest news in the world, she's the one I go to when I'm in tears, she's the one I call when I have a problem and need an answer. She's always the one that has the answers, and even though we live half a world apart at the moment, she's still the best big sister anyone could ask for! I love her to the end of the world and beyond!
I love you Jess!
Happy Birthday!


7 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

*sniff sniff*

I SO had a tear in my eye! You are the best sister EVER!

I love you cake...I didn't make myself one...

I love you! Happy Birthday!

Amy S. Trosen said...

You are two such wonderful girls. Dad and I are so blessed by you. Happy Birthday. I love you, Mother

Amy said...

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Becky, happy birthday to you!!!!!! Love you!

Karen said...

Happy Birthday Becky!

I hope that you had a wonderful day!

Love, Karen

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

ok! haha

I you may to YOU, I you may to YOU, I you may dear Becky....I you may to YOU!


hahaha! I still think that is funny! Isaac is AWESOME!

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

I love your new picture of you and Blake!!!

I love you!!!

Unknown said...

Glücklicher verspäteter Geburtstag