Saturday, May 8, 2010

Our friend Kaiya

We babysat our friends little girl Kaiya today.

Kaiya is nine months younger than Cara and four months older than Alex. The kids had such a fabulous time today!! Kaiya was, by far, one of the easiest little people I've ever taken care of. Both kids just loved her. I felt a little bad when I came up on her and Cara playing....I say "playing", but in reality, Cara was sitting on top of her playing peek a boo. I don't think Kaiya liked that as much :( Other than that, though, it looked like she had a blast too! I will defenitly be offering to watch her again someday :)

3 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

Ok, his head isn't THAT big...he'll grow into it! He is soooo cute! I adore him!

Amy S. Trosen said...

His head only looks big because he is standing in front of her.

Amy S. Trosen said...

btw i remember when the pink skirt touched the floor. how that girl has grown!