Saturday, January 9, 2010

Today

Cara, again, NOT smiling at the camera......
Alex is just a cheesy bug right now!!

So, the kids are feeling better today...sort of. Cara's fever went away yesterday, but now today it's back. Alex's fever never came back, but his nose is still runny and both he and Cara have wicked coughs. Cara actually ate something yesterday...the first time in a few days, but now today she won't eat again. I am hoping nothing happens to where I have to take them in to the doc. The roads are really bad right now, partially becuase of snow and mostly becuase the germans don't salt or plow on the weekends...or on any holidays...or when they sleep in....it's pretty bad sometimes.
Other than sickness and snow, life is going pretty well. Alex is learning how to get down out of the standing position. He gets "stuck" standing a lot. It does not make him happy.
Cara has discovered the meaning behind the word "no". She realized just a few days ago that "no" means " I don't want/like that". It's still cute when she does it, but I am guessing the cuteness goes away after a little bit.
Blake and I are just trying not to get sick. Blake rarely does, so this isn't a very difficult battle for him. Me, I've been downing my orange juice like crazy. I feel the sickness, but it isn't knocking me flat yet. I won't let it!
Well, I off for now and back to watching Micky Mouse Clubhouse with Cara and Alex.


1 comment:

Vanessa said...

What a darling dress she has on:)