Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sick little girl

Well, our week has been long. Alex woke up a few days ago with a pretty decent temp...this lasted three days, then went away. Cara then woke up with a fever on that third day. She is so lethargic. If she is still icky tomorrow, I will have to take her in to the doc :( Blake has the best immune system I have ever seen on anyone, so he won't get sick. I am already feeling yucky...I'm hoping I don't go downhill. Blake is working nights for the next two months, so it's only me taking care of the kids during the day. It works best if I'm not sick too!
Other than that, we are getting adjusted nicely back to Germany time. It took about a week, but the kids are pretty much sleeping through the night. Cara wakes up a lot becuase she's thirsty right now, but I'm attributing that to her being sick. Alex is sleeping through the night, though. It's always nice when at least one kid does!! Here's hoping Cara feels better by tomorrow morning!!!

4 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

Poor girl! I hope she feels better soon!

I really can't read your words well...the blue doesn't show up well against the dark red...

I love you!

Vanessa said...

Poor baby! She looks miserable! It can't be the flu right, because she got both flu shots? It is probably just an icky virus! Does she have any other symptoms besides a fever?she is probably just thirsty because of the fever but sometimes in her age category it can also mean a sore throat. How is her appetite? I am glad Alex is better and I hope you stay healthy!!!!!

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

Oh, this is much better!!!!

How is she now?

Vanessa said...

Is she better today?