Tuesday, April 21, 2009

14 Months and 1 Month Stats

My chicklets
My one month boy
My fourteen month girl

Well, the latest stats on the kids:
Cara
24.5 lbs--50%
32 inches tall--95%
Alex
10.5 lbs--50-90%
22 inches long--95%
They both seem to be doing fabulous. Alex is on his way to riviling Cara for size! They are both tall and thin. I know it seems like Cara is a brute, but surprisingly, she isn't in the higher percentiles on the weight chart, just the height chart.
On a completly different note, can I just say how tired I am of diapers????? It will be so nice to have Cara potty-trained. We are going to work on it while Blake is gone, and hopefully by the time he gets back, she'll be trained (or well on her way).





3 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

Matthew was tall and skinny too...he doesn't appear skinny, but is in the 56% for weight with his height...which was 94%. I will be interested in seeing his 6 month stats. Your pictures today are so SO cute!

Jake and Ashley Hodapp said...

Okay, you kids are adorable! :)
Best of luck potty training...it will be hard for a couple weeks and you'll want to give up, but it it TOTALLY worth the extra work. Philip was totally potty trained during the day by 20 months and I can't even remember the last time I changed a dirty diaper. Once you start, just make sure you stick with it... and Jess will give you my number and you can call me whenever you need encouragement! :)
GOOD LUCK! :)

DNV said...

SOOOO Adorable precious babies!!