Sunday, September 28, 2008

Laundry, Cara and my Dad

Finally, our laundry room has power again!! About two weeks ago, we lost power to that room. I had already needed to do laundry at that point. Luckily, we have enough undergarments to last (what my husband calls) two lifetimes, so we were okay. I did about 6 loads of laundry yesterday, and now we all smell nice again!

She sometimes gets lazy while she plays and just lays down.

She loves to "read" the Cheerio book.

And last, but not least....Happy Birthday to my Dad! He is so wonderful. They are up at my sister's on vacation. I am sure they are all having just a wonderful time, I wish I were there! We love you, Dad!

2 comments:

DNV said...

She is just so freaking cute!

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

Happy Birthday to our Dad too!!!
I love Cara's book! I can see why she loves it!