Tuesday, September 2, 2008

6 Month Stats


We FINALLY had Cara's 6 month appointment today. I am pleased to say she is doing fabulous! She is in the 95th percentile for height and weight. I didn't catch her length, but it was between 27 and 28 inches. Her weight was 19 pounds, which was only a pound over what I had thought. She is right where she is supposed to be with everything. The doc said we are cleared to start her on cheerios, which I am excited to try. She got her shots and only cried for a few seconds. She was so brave! I can't believe how big she is getting. While we were in the waiting room, there were two little babies there. One was two weeks old and one was 4 days old. I can't believe that Cara was ever that small! It's just amazing. I can't wait to see what the next few months bring!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Wow! Cara is such a little sweetie! I can't believe how fast she is growing!!!

DNV said...

I am so glad that she is doing so well.

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

I am glad you were able to finally get in! She is nice and big...like my girls were!!!

Anonymous said...

woo hoo she is so adorable!!!! What happen to Blakes hair??!!! love you all xoxo