Sunday, September 14, 2008

7 Months Old

My little bug is 7 months old today. Wow...time really does fly. To celebrate, Cara has her first cold. Remeber how in an earlier post a couple of days ago, I said she was snotting shen she cried? I think it was the beginning of a cold. She is coughy and sneezy and snotty now. I need to go buy some puffs plus for her little nose. We are constantly wiping it because of the boogers. Poor little girl. I am hoping that this is why she keeps waking up throughout the night too. Very unlike her. Last night, she woke up at 11, 2, 4 and then 7. Blake turned the heat on in her room. I am hoping that will help! I know there isn't anything we can really do except wait it out. I may call the doc on Monday, just to make sure, though.
On a nice positive note, Cara's crawling is coming along great! She is really getting the hang of it. It is just so cute. It makes her seem so big! She go for a couple of paces, then collapse down to her tummy, and she is my little bug again. I can't wait until she's feeling better!

2 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

We prayed for both you & Cara tonight!!! We hope she feels better soon! It is so hard to have a sick child!
I love you!

DNV said...

I agree...having a sick little one is not fun..even as they get older..give her kisses from me!