Friday, July 25, 2008

Vacation Stage 4--Minnesota

Saying goodbye at the airport
Elizabeth and Cara just hanging out.
Minnesota was the final stage in our whirlwind adventure. Most of the pictures I have are on my sister's blog. It was juswt a fabulous week. We had our bi-annual Berge family reunion. This was the first one I've been to in about 8 years. It was great. Everyone has grown up! It's just crazy. We also had the chance to go to Brainerd and see the Raboin side of the family as well. It was just so nice to see everyone. I got to go fishing with Craig. While I didn't maybe have "good" luck, I did finally catch a rock bass. I was quite excited!! Then it came time to say goodbye. Valerie was, of course, moved to tears, but it was really time to go. It was so nice to see everyone, but we had been gone a month. That is a really long time! We are now home and starting to adjust to our timezone here. It was so great seeing all of you!

Hanging out in the airport

Happy to be home

4 comments:

DNV said...

She looks so happy to be at home!! I hope all goes well with switching back to your time!! I know how hard that can be. I bet she has grown so much in the past month...I am sure you are happy to be home so you can relax in the peace of your home...We sure miss you guys but we are happy to know you made back home safe and sound..How was the flight back?

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

I am so glad you made it safe and sound! I am sure that it feels good to be in your own spot! Your own bed tonight will feel great!
We miss you already, but we are so glad for the time we had with you!!!

Love you!

DNV said...

I am so sad to have missed your call today..My cell broke..All I see is a black screen and now it won't ring..sniff sniff..anyway the 4425 number is working..love and miss you...p.s. I have super fast internet..I have never had this speed before....it is incredible..As soon as I hit enter this comment will be up in 2 seconds..amazing technology!

Amy said...

Awww! We miss you, but I'm sure that it has felt great to be back in your own space!