Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Her first tooth

So, my little baby has her very first tooth!! I think this could very well be the culprit of our late night, early morning crying sessions. I couldn't get her to let me get a shot of the tooth, but this is her biting my thumb with it! We are once again up at 2am, but now I know why. We are getting through it.

This was Cara this morning. She was still is such a fabulous mood. I thought that maybe she would sleep tonight, but no. She isn't.


On another note, we had no power for about an hour this afternoon. It was quite unpleasant. I never realized how dark my house can get with no lights...and how HOT and stifiling it can get with no fans. We had a wicked storm go through. I thought it would bring the cool air, but alas, it did not. Here's hoping tomorrow will be cooler!

3 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

Poor little girl! Teething can really hurt them! Maybe once it's through she'll feel better and sleep better for you!

I hope it cools down!

DNV said...

Yeah!! First tooth! You were right about her teething while you were here..It is always nice to find out why you aren't getting sleep..Having a reason usually makes it bearable...

Amy said...

Wow! I can't believe she has a tooth already! She is growing up so fast! One of Liana's bottom molars came through yesterday.... this makes sense to me also. It is funny because she is getting them in such a weird order. I agree with Vanessa, things are a little bit easier to deal with when you know the reason. Love you! Hope she feels better soon!