Monday, June 9, 2008

Our fun day




Well, it's Daddy's birthday tomorrow! Now, I bought Blake his present a couple of weeks ago. He got an xbox360. He was quite pleased. Today Cara, Kimberly and I went out and got him and Jason a couple more things. Cara needed to get her daddy something, as did the cat. Jason's birthday is also tomorrow, so we got him a little something as well. Cara was getting a little fussy towards the end, but I think she was just getting too warm. We got home and she was in a fabulous mood. I love it when she's happy! I will post tomorrow about Cara's first birthday with her daddy.

3 comments:

Amy said...

What a sweet girl! The third picture just makes me smile! Happy birthday, Blake!!!

DNV said...

She really looks like Blake in some of the pictures...Call me I have big news...You will be relieved I think..It is 11:00 a.m. So If you check this message call in about an hour.

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

They are nice pictures!!! Happy Birthday Blake!!!