Tuesday, June 24, 2008

More Georgia Pics

We went out for a walk yesterday. I have to say, Jess is the BEST field tripper ever! She pointed out everything for the kids to look at. It was so awesome to see her in "teach" mode. She is rather wonderful.
This would be the only grandson (so far), Isaac. He is such a good little boy. We love him!
Pop decided to babysit Cara at home while we all went to church. We came home to them cuddling. It was adorable. Cara just loves him.
Valerie and Elizabeth just love Cara. I have them alternate days where they get to pick out what she wears and helps me dress her. They love it.
Auntie Amy waited patiently for her turn with the baby.
We played bowling on the Wii last night. I got an awesome score!! I only had two frames where I got a spare, everything else was a strike. If only I could bowl like this in real life....
Bud and Liana. She looks SOOOOO much like him. It's crazy!
Cara zonked out on me.
Elizabeth loves entertaining Cara. I think she will do great when their new little ones shows up.



4 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

I have had so much fun! I can't believe that it's almost over...for this part of the trip anyhow! I am SO glad that everyone is coming to our home next! Nothing like spending our whole summer together!!! Fun!

DNV said...

SO I got the wierdest message on Friday night from Blake..I think there is some miscommunication..I have always known you were flying on the 29 and I haven't called you since last weekend? Lex called on Wednesday to find out what kind of formula Cara used ..she left a message on your parents answering machine so I am not sure what Blake was refering to but I am confused..Anyway I can't wait to see you tomorrow! WOO HOO..I pray your flight will be smooth and that little Cara sleeps through most of it..

DNV said...

Actually he called on Thursday night..

DNV said...

P.S I love the pic of Cara and your dad! Oh that is just the sweetest thing I have ever seen.