Saturday, January 27, 2007

A gnome garden and Manacotti


So Blake and I went for a walk down to and then past the bakery this morning. We came across a gnome garden. I thought it was strange, so I took a picture of it. On a completly different note, I made manacotti earlier today and it turned out great! I'm still learning how to make things that taste good, so I'm pleased when things turn out. Blake doesn't really like any type of red sauces, so I assumed he wasn't going to want any, and he didn't. He tried a bite of mine and immediatly wanted a plateful for himself. He even took leftovers to work with him. I was very pleased. This is one recipe that's going in my recipe box.

2 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

A gnome garden??? How sweet! Was it someone's yard? Or just a random yard with gnomes? How fun that you can see all these different things!

You ARE a good cook!! I told you! Blake is in for a treat as you experiment and learn new things to cook!

I love you!!!

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

It almost seems like a place you would see on the Amazing Race! How fun!