Saturday, January 27, 2007

Snow!...and a lost cat


We finally got snow! It's beautiful. Blake, however, is not as pleased. He had to drive in it last night and this morning, and decided to stay at work for another hour because it was still too slick. He is new to driving in snow, but it better to be safe than sorry :). It's Saturday, so the kids are out in the streets sledding and laughing. It's such a joyful noise! The cat decided to run away last night. Somehow the door got left open (or he just opened it. he's awfully smart) and he decided to go see the great out doors. I was quite worried as it was midnight and I couldn't find him in the house anywhere. Blake said he would come home eventually since this is where he eats and drinks. And his favorite string is here. I put on all my gear to go out looking for him, and wouldn't you know it, our "adventurous cat" decided to be adventurous out on the deck. I was so thankful. He was quite cold, but not hurt in any way. We really don't know how the door was opened, but now we are going to always just make sure its locked. Just in case he can open it.

2 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

How pretty!! We also got snow last night. Valerie & Elizabeth are SO excited about it, so I know that sound of joyfulness over the fallen snow!

Have I told you how much I love you??? Are you feeling any better?

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

I missed your call today...bummer! We were at our Valentine's party at church...I put pic's up of it for you to see! Love you!!!