Saturday, June 5, 2010

Our day :)

Cara just being in a fabulous mood :)
Alex eating one of Cara's most precious possesions....a polly pocket Ariel!!
Alex loves to crawl up on the couch and grab computer stuff. I always try to get the smirk he gives me on camera, but he moves too quickly!!!
Cara loves to "pretend" to go to sleep. She always goes and grabs her pillow case....why the pillow case and not a blanket or the actual pillow..I don't know!
She LOVES their new batcave!
Batman and Robin love to share thier hideout with the Disney princeses :)
Alex can throw a nice fit now....
He buries his head in the pillows and just wails!
Alex loves to wear Cara's sunglasses. I really need to buy him a pair that doesn't have Hello Kitty on them!!!
We had such a nice day today!! Other than a few temper tantrums from Alex, both kids were in a fabulous mood!!! Cara had almost NO whining fits today too :)
This makes me happy!!!

2 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

CUTER CUTE!!! I hope they feel better soon!!!

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

...Mother did comment on the lack of stairs to haul in our groceries! Funny! I hadn't realized that you had 6 half flights of stairs to carry everybody/everything up! You are so amazing!