Monday, June 21, 2010

Oh, some days....

I walked into the livingroom this morning to this.....He was stuck behind the staircase.
A few hours later, I found him like this. I am not sure how he even got in there, but he was totally stuck and NOT loving it!
Seriously, how did he get in there??
Cara smiling for me :) She sometimes is so awesome at this!!

On a sidenote, We have officially started potty training. We are on day number three and have only had one accident today :) Apparently, when they are ready, they are ready! She completly gets it!! I am so happy. This will drastically cut down on the amount we spend on diapers!! Yay!!



3 comments:

Amy S. Trosen said...

Oh how funny! However did he get stuck on the second floor? Poor little guy.

TERI, and THE BOYZ said...

This is absolutely hilarious!

And Cara has a beautiful smile:)

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

I am laughing so hard, silently! Your kids are soooo cute!