Friday, August 28, 2009

Today

We had a nice day. Cara had an in-house evaluation on her speech this morning. She is still borderline low with the amount of words she actually speaks, but in all other aspects, she's awesome :) The lady was super nice and said that with us visiting home for a few weeks, that will help Cara out HUGE.
On that note, I cannot WAIT to see everyone at home. We fly out next Wednesday to California for a week, then go on to Minnesota for three weeks. I am so excited! I am not really looking foward to the looooong flight with the two kids...by myself, but it will all be worth it!!

2 comments:

DNV said...

Can't wait to see you!! Woo Hoo!!!!

Chris, Tasha, Dawson & Lainey said...

We HAVE to get together!! I would love to see you and your cute kids!! Been a little over a year you know?! Miss ya!!