Sunday, August 23, 2009

5 Months Old

I can't believe my little sweetheart is 5 months old already! How the time has flown by. He is still the best baby I have ever seen. He is so calm and quiet. He loves to just sit and look around him. He has become quite attached to Cara. She makes him laugh and smile. If we are in an unfamiliar place and Cara leaves his line of sight, he cries. He calms down once he can see her again. It's adorable :) It's just amazing that he has been with us for only 5 months. It seems as if he has always been here. I can't wait for Blake to see him and get to know him!! Alex will have changed so much while he was gone. He was barely two months old when Blake left. It's crazy! To sum everything up, Alex is adorable and doing fabulous. He is sweet and calm and perfect!!!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

What a beautiful child.. He looks so much like Cara in this picture!

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

I also think he looks like Cara! I can't wait to snuggle him!

TERI, and THE BOYZ said...

AMEN TO THAT!