Sunday, May 24, 2009

The kidlets and a cake



I tried Alex out in the bumbo today. He was kind of scrunchy in it, but he lasted about 8 minutes in it. Cara is still sniffly and coughy today, but she doesn't have a fever (yay!!). It could just be allergies. We have had such a busy first week with Blake gone. It's just kind of hitting now that he won't be back for 6 months. We have plenty to keep us busy, though, until then. I made a tractor cake for my friends little boy's birthday. He wanted a John Deere/ The Beetles cake. I had to freehand the Beetles. They didn't turn out, but oh well. The boy loved it, which is all that matters :) I may have three more cakes to do this summer too! I love making cakes. I am going to be taking a fondant class so I know how to do that properly. I am excited!! Well, that's it for now! More updates later...


3 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

I think that Alex sometimes looks like cousin Matthew R. ~ don't you? I think he is getting so BIG and is so adorable! Your cake is AMAZING!!!!

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

What is Cara holding?

Delchi, Krista, Sabria, Ariana and Ivan said...

Very nice cake Becky!
Makes me lonesome just thinking about Blake being away from you all for so long. God speed his return to you!