Thursday, March 8, 2007

Home again.






So, I'm back home again. It was a nice couple of weeks. I enjoyed spending it with my sister and it was very fun getting to know my sister-in-law better. I came home to my Valentines day gifts. The coffee table, two black bookshelves, curtains and pation furniture. They are beautiful! So, life is getting back to normal again. Blake is in Spain until Saturday or Sunday, so I havn't seen him yet, but I've talked to him. Gratch was so happy to see me. All I did was walk into the house and he started purring. My friend Kimberly's parents are in town, so we have a week of fun things planned. We are going to the Black Forest on Saturday. That should be intersting. I'll post pictures.

3 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

Wow! Everything looks so nice! I really like how the curtains look, and the coffee table is so interesting! How does it work?? Where does the mechanism connect?? Does it twist all the way out?? What supports it? I LOVE patio furniture! I like your bookshelf with the silk pictures above it! Your house looks SO grown up! I love it!
I have a headache, so I'll talk later. I LOVE and MISS you!

Amy S. Trosen said...

I love the new things Blake bought. The curtains are gorgeous!!! I also love the patio rocking chairs. Wish I was there to go with you and Kimberly to the Black Forest. Maybe soon,,if I get an invite :)

Amy said...

Your new furniture is gorgeous! I really like the coffee table. We miss you lots, it was so fun to get to hang out for the last couple of weeks. I bet you're looking forward to Blake getting back. How's Gratch? I'm sure he missed you lots. Liana is getting bigger everyday, I can't believe how much she's changed already! Well, we're having some people over for dinner tonight, gotta go start thinking about that... Love ya!