Tuesday, February 6, 2007

My new bookshelf









So I went out the other day to buy a bookshelf and I came home with the one you see in the picture. It doesnt fit all the books on it, but I'm loving the idea of the shelf. It can be as wide or thin as I want it to be. It rolls in and out. I love it. The rest of the books are still going in various places in the house. I also realized that I never sent Mother or Jess a picture of where I put the secretary. It now holds our towels and linens (seeing as we have no closets). It snowed a little bit today again. It was beautiful as it came down. It, however, didn't stick as it fell, so there was no accumulation. This is good since Blake has to go into work at 1100 at night. I just saw pictures of my new little neice! She is so adorable. It just makes you think how great God must be to make something that small so perfect.

2 comments:

Amy S. Trosen said...

I see what you mean by collapsable. I love the new bookshelf. Thanks too for including the picture of the secretrary. Just seeing it upstairs makes me wish I was still there visiting you. I love Germany. (and I love you)

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

I LOVE your new bookshelf! I love the way a library looks! I'll have to take a picture of mine to show you!