Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Cara's Birthday













Today turned out better than expected. Last night, Cara woke up around midnight complaining her ear hurt. Poor little girl. I gave her some meds and waited for them to kick in....they never did. By 1245 she was just laying on the couch whimpering. I decided that with her being all wierd and sick this entire past week, I should just take her into the ER. She ended up with ear infections in BOTH ears. Poor little girl!!! What a way to start her birthday.


The day turned around, though. We went and got the prescription filled this morning for her meds and then just came back to the house and hung out for the day. Cara was sooooooo ready when Blake finally got home from work to open presents and eat cake!!


The cake was not what I had envisioned to begin with, but it turned out pretty cute for a back up idea.


The day is now ending and I will be putting both kids to bed....very soon :)

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

LOVE the cake! Poor girl! Did she have her party Saturday or was she sick?

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

I super love the cake! You did well! She is looking so grown up, I love to see the pictures you have of her! Adorable!!!

Hope she feels better soon!!

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

I really like your "number" wall, with Cara, Alex, and baby (?) on the wall! Are you trying to tell us something? Ahahahahahahah!

Rebecca said...

Hahahahaha Jess! NO :) I knew having baby on the wall would make people think...I was just telling Blake the other day that maybe I should put a different word up there becuase people will think we are preggers :) Cara and Alex have a monkey named Baby, and that's why it's up there as part of our family :)

Vanessa, we are having her party this saturday. Hopefully nobdy else is sick, because I don't want to cancel again!!!!